Monday, January 16, 2012
Najwa Latif~ Carta Hati LIRIK+KORD GITAR+ MP3
Visit Popular Posts By Me
Tutorial Instructions For Guitarist
- 40 SOALAN KERAP DITANYA (FAQ) TENTANG BELAJAR GITAR
- SELIDIKI APA RAHSIA GITAR?
- Belajar Rahsia Fretboard Guna Skala Major
- Belajar Asas Cara Plucking Gitar?
- Strumming ENGLISH VERSION
- Strumming VERSI MELAYU
- Basic Guitar Chords You Should Know
- Guitar Fretboard Scale Chart
- MINOR AND MAJOR BASIC GUITAR CHORDS (Youtube Video Help)
The guitar is a plucked string instrument, usually played with fingers or a pick. The guitar consists of a body with a rigid neck to which the strings, generally six in number, are attached. Guitars are traditionally constructed of various woods and strung with animal gut or, more recently, with either nylon or steel strings. Some modern guitars are made of polycarbonate materials. Guitars are made and repaired by luthiers. There are two primary families of guitars: acoustic and electric.
Acoustic guitars (and similar instruments) with hollow bodies have been in use for over a thousand years. There are three main types of modern acoustic guitar: the classical guitar(nylon-string guitar), the steel-string acoustic guitar, and the archtop guitar.
Electric guitars have had a continuing profound influence on popular culture. Guitars are recognized as a primary instrument in genres such as blues, bluegrass, country, flamenco, jazz,jota, mariachi, reggae,rock, soul, and many forms of pop.
- The Gibson L-5 is the first modern orchestra guitar, the first f-hole archtop guitar, and the first guitar with a 14-fret neck to the body that had an adjustable truss rod.
- It was originally offered as an acoustic instrument, with electric models made available in the 1950s, and was considered the premier rhythm guitar in the big band era.
- Fact is, Maybelle Carter’s L-5 is now kept at the Country Music Hall of Fame in Nashville, Tennessee, as you can see at below picture.